Re: Default filters for specific views

+ decent date and time selection widgets, also usable on touch screens.
+ avoid scrolling all the way to the right to access the filter box on smaller screens.
+ having the form previous / next nav buttons stay always on the same place (they move down when the breadcrumb wraps to the next line)
+ have a click on a OpenChatter follower keep the breadcrumb

DR