Re: Skonto (= cash discount)

Rule(law) here is to pay full(original) taxes on "cassa-sconto".

Changing once posted account.move.line is a BIG issue generally.
Any later adjustments must be done as additional document move - move.lines
reflecting the business events as and when they happened.

I guess that in a countries where you can adjust taxes later there is at
least problem
with fiscal periods.
+1 for Leonardo Pistone write-off design

I didn't check the code - will do.

 lp
Goran Kliska
*Slobodni programi d.o.o.*