Re: report_webkit future

Just wanted to add a good read about the refactoring we currently need for
ir.actions.report.*:

http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/2013/07/rule-of-three.html

We now have 5 reporting engines and have a decent overview of how they work
differently to each other. So now we can refactor the ir.actions.report
action in a way that would reduce each of the individual reporting modules
to a simple module which hooks into a new and improved ir.actions.report
This will reduce maintenance cost and keep any reporting module viable
until we can find the holy grail of reporting and we all start moving
towards that one perfect solution. Because we all know it exists but we
just can't agree on which one it exactly is.

Regards,
Niels