Re: report_webkit future

On 2014-02-19 12:52, Alan Lord wrote:
On 19/02/14 08:08, Parthiv Patel wrote:
+1 for Antony's approach, A fully flexible reporting service is
something that can act as a based to build other reporting efforts.

Proper report pagination was a thing we found we could *only* properly achieve using Aeroo. By that I mean when you are wanting to print to pdf a Quote with several pages, we found it quite easy in Aeroo to produce nice reports, table headers printed on every page, you can make sure that the final page contains unique information and that tables & rows break across pages properly.
tables & rows break across pages properly.: the new wkhtmltopdf v12 does exactly this.

Is this now achievable using the new QWeb report tool?

Thanks

Al

(PS: Also, in Aeroo you can easily generate reports in doc/xls etc.)