Re: Javascript JSON-RPC client for OpenERP

You should check the OpenERP WebClient JSON-RPC since it has an specific
implementation to manipulate the payload, more specifically the uid of the
session and the httpsession params to maintain the HttpSession in OpenERP
server, you could look at instance.web.Session class in coresetup.js and
in instance.web.JsonRPC at corelib.js who is the class that implements
JsonRPC in the WebClient. All of this js files are located at
/addons/web/static/src/js folder
Hope this helps
Cheers