Re: OCA guidelines for code compatibility with Python 2.6

On 02/24/2014 05:27 PM, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:

> I think in general the code should be 2.6 compatible for.

Agreed. I think it would make sense to follow the OpenERP distribution's
defacto[1] compatibility with Python releases which would include 2.6
for modules compatible with OpenERP 7.0.

Cheers,
Stefan.

[1] I could not actually find this documented explicitely for the 7.0
distribution.