Re: OCA guidelines for code compatibility with Python 2.6

You are right, Raphael, but first effort must come from OpenERP itself,
because I think up to now, OpenERP base doesn't work with Python 3, doesn't
it? Next LTS release of Ubuntu may include by default only Python 3 [1], so
maybe it could be a push forward to improve this compatibility.

Regards.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Python/3