Re: v8 OCB

Hi, Raphael, good to know that can be more or less easy to achieve.

About Github on v8, you never lose an opportunity to make campaign ;), but
don't worry, I'm with because I think OCB can be managed on GitHub because
for now we don't have custom translations for these branches (although it
would be desirable). What the others think?

Regards.