Re: OCA guidelines for code compatibility with Python 2.6

To sum up,

OpenERP 7.0 is compatible with python 2.6
And we would like to prepare further for newest python version.

So we keep the compatibility on OpenERP 7.0 with python 2.6.

And we could do the work during module portage to 8.0 to prepare for python
3 with __futur__ import?
Plus allow to break compatibility with 2.6 in OpenERP 8.0 OCA?

Cheers,