Re: About OpenERP Enterprise contract value...

> Marcello, the last partner we trained in Brazil claimed they had the best
> "no all" on their blog (for know all).

Now this is me writing to fast and too late: so they were actually putting
on their page they had the best "nohall" for (know how). And that was in
italic font specifically, I mean not just by accident as I just did right
now:[image: Inline image 1]

This kind of funny lapsus still has the merit of illustrating quite well
that there are some "dead end" integrators running free here ;-)

Take care.

--
> Raphaël Valyi
> Founder and consultant