Re: About OpenERP Enterprise contract value...

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 1:43 AM, Raphael Valyi <rvalyi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Marcello,
>
> [...]

>>  7. Find incentives for partners to share more with each other.
>>

> There we are!
> This is a bit the "god father" Nhomar was talking about in a previous
> mail. I can already hear the sound track in my mind, not sure that will end
> all right ;-)

Sorry, I couldn't resist to add some off topic. Just had a quick gtalk with
Nhomar after this.
And "god father" Nhomar (anybody doubt he belongs to one of these latin
cartels?) was in fact suggesting I would use an other great movie reference
of the genre the next time OpenERP screw the data model of the base module
again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_z4IuxAqpE&feature=youtu.be&t=24s

Take care!

--