Re: About description and manual files for OCAmodules

Including a README.rst seems a good idea to be compatible with github.
Did you succeed in such inclusion? I tried a bit but couldn't do it as for
images.

Otherwise +1 for keeping rst format for dev (README.rst or __openerp__.py)
and for html for end users with a OCA template would be great.

Cheers,