v7: question about stock.picking.out reports

Hello,

When "stock" and "delivery" are installed, two reports are available on
a "Done" stock.picking.out. One is "Delivery order" (it comes from
"delivery") and the other is "Delivery slip" (from "stock").

Differences between the reports:

* Delivery Order report displays Order reference, order date, shipping
date, carrier (and weight)
* Delivery Order report is only available once the picking is in state Done
* Delivery Slip report displays Journal, (Order reference), Schedule
Date (and weight)
* Delivery Slip report also displays move state for each stock.move in
the picking

>From this I assume that the Delivery Order report is meant to be sent to
the customer / given to the carrier, and that Delivery Slip is meant for
internal use in the warehouse.

2 questions:

* do the names sound correct to native English speakers? I would think
they should be reversed. Or the one in stock should be "picking list" or
"packing list" or something like that.

* in French, both labels have the same translation ('Bordereau de
livraison') which is very unfortunate. If my interpretation of the
intent is correct, the one in delivery is the "Borderau de livraison",
and the one in stock is a "Liste d'expédition" or "Bon de préparation".

Thanks for your feedback

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet