[anybox buildbot] running all tests

I'm starting a new thread for this

On jeu. 06 mars 2014 11:31:05 CET, Bidoul, Stéphane wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 11:23 AM, Alexandre Fayolle
> <alexandre.fayolle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:alexandre.fayolle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
> Weaknesses found so far: [...], and testing all available modules
> is not easy (yet). But we are working on it.
>

> Hi Alexandre,
>
> Have you tried "post-buildout-steps = openerpcommand-initialize-tests"?
> It's fairly recent, but should tests all available modules using
> openerp_command --all-modules.
>
> Here is an example MANIFEST.cfg for 7.0 which basically runs the same
> tests as runbot.
>
> [7.0]
> buildout = standalone 7.0.cfg
> watch = bzr lp:openobject-server/7.0
> bzr lp:openobject-addons/7.0
> bzr lp:openerp-web/7.0
> post-buildout-steps = openerpcommand-initialize-tests
>
> -sbi

No, thanks for the pointer, I'll check this.

Do you know if it does the same thing as the runbot (filter out some
black listed addons with known failing tests to keep the build green)?
(cf.
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openerp-tools/trunk/view/head:/openerp-runbot/openerprunbot/jobs/install_all.py#L247)

--
Alexandre Fayolle