Re: Control measurements on work orders

Hi, Lionel,

I'm developing a variation of the old nan_quality_control_* modules,
changing some concepts, and applying to stock.move instead of
stock.production.lot objects. It is based on test that are made of several
questions.

You can then associate a quality test to a trigger at product level, that
will create an inspection for that test and product when the trigger is
launched.

*quality_control_stock* module includes for example the logic of a trigger
for incoming shipments. It would be very easy to extend this mechanism to
create one inspection on each production order (I'm going to develop also
this one) or even on each manufacturing operation.

But this is still a WIP. These are for now some missing features:

   - Possibility of split tested quantities in accepted/discarded.
   - Scrap or return possibility for discarded quantity.
   - Inspection only for samples with multiple inspections levels.

If you are interested in the modules, we can collaborate in expanding them.
This is the temp repository where I have uploaded WIP code:

https://code.launchpad.net/~pedro.baeza/+junk/quality-control
Regards.