Re: Control measurements on work orders

Looks like I'll get more than I bargained for :)
I'm tempted to say yes even though my immediate use case is simpler: during some operations in work orders I need to enter the weights of 3 samples. Basing this on stock moves is OK for me and would let us use it for traceability which is nice.
This is still being discussed here, I'll keep you posted.
Thanks!