Tagged versions 7.0 and 6.1 run red on runbot

Dear Olivier,

I'm used to forking most of my branches from the trunk using a release tag ("-r tag:7.0" for example). This lets me merge very easily into all later version and still make proposals for the trunk.
Most of the time I don't even need to make version-specific branches at all.

Unfortunately the tagged releases run red on runbot, so I can't easily validate my branches this way

Do you think you could do the following, at least for the supported releases? - find the earliest revision of the release-branch (ie. openobject-addons/7.0) which runs green on runbot (I can help with this if you want)
- tag it with something like "7.0-runbot"
- merge it into the trunk

This would let us all base our bugfix branches and feature branches on known-good stable releases to leverage the runbot, and would still make it easy for us to propose them into the trunk.

What do you think about it?

Yours,
Lionel Sausin

Follow ups