Re: Tagged versions 7.0 and 6.1 run red on runbot

On 03/14/2014 10:42 AM, Lionel Sausin wrote:
Do you think you could do the following, at least for the supported
releases?
- find the earliest revision of the release-branch (ie.
openobject-addons/7.0) which runs green on runbot (I can help with this
if you want)
- tag it with something like "7.0-runbot"
- merge it into the trunk

Hi Lionel,

I have no problem adding those tags and forwarding them to trunk, but it may take me quite a while if I have to locate the revisions to tag. I would definitely appreciate if someone can help with that :-)

Cheers,