Re: Rationale for proposing the project"openerp-nomenclature" to join the OCA projects

Hi,

This is somehow Out of thread, sorry.

Yes, CSV is noupdate="0", this make me really fantastic surprises during implement the security access control.

each time you upgrade a module, all access come from CSV __REPLACE__ the ones you set up in your database, this make the security setting in openerp can not been used by non-developer, how do you solve it in your project?

Jeff Wang |  jeff@xxxxxxxxx | 18016291663 | 02158980787
@OpenERP_Jeff "As simple as possible, As complex as needed"

      Maintainer of Open ERP china community
      http://www.openerp-china.org