MRP

Hi all,

We will start soon the analysis for a customer in order to manage his
factory with OpenERP. We don't have a lot of information for now about his
need (this is why we will start with an analysis) but before all I would
like to know what have been done and where are the existing module
developed by the community.

Indeed for now there is not OCA project for MRP. So we would like to enjoy
this project in order to port, improve every needed module, in order to
create a great OCA project about MRP.

For now the first step is to list what have been done in order to not
reinvent the wheel. Then the next, will be to discuss about what should be
put in OCA branch.

I know that the Spanish community have worked hard on this topic (
https://code.launchpad.net/~avanzosc-manufactuaring-team/avanzosc/mrp-6.1) and
try to port there work on 7 (http://goteo.org/project/OpenMRP/home). It
will be a pleasure for us to help them on this topic.

We will start to look everywhere (github, launchpad, bitbucket...), maybe
we will miss a lot of already existing branch/module so please can you just
sent here every link that point to MRP module for OpenERP?

Thanks

Follow ups