Re: MRP

Hi Sebastian:
Nice to see there is movement and interest about mrp  for openerp.
About our developments i think the place you can find most information
about project is openmrp.es
You have got details about branch on launchpad, several functional videos,
modules and so on...

But.. Before starting to make something with openmrp solution I think you
should open just blueprints or detailed document with functionality needed
by your customer. We should  maybe "rethink" about full solution instead to
try to migrate as it is now, i don't know.
Pedro Baeza and me also have a couple of manufacturing leads for V8 so
maybe we could share efforts trying to make solution more modular, more
standard and easier to be migrated to future openerp versions.
Take also in mind that Fabien said that main mrp module will be also
refactored so we should try to know what is going to arrive and make it as
much compatible as we can... Even collaborating with Openerp himself as it
has been made with WMS solution.
Please let us know and of course you can contact with us if you need we
share efforts some way.
Thank you!!!
Ana