Please keep blocking moves during inventory counting

Dear Quentin,
I noticed you're improving inventories on trunk-wms and lifted the ban on stock moves when an inventory is in progress:
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-wms-inventory-refactoring-qdp
This is fine from a technical point of view and will help those with large inventories: they can start working when the counting is done and enter the inventory later on. On the other hand it's also risky for them: they could start working when the counting is not finished.

Would you agree to add an intermediate state on inventories in which moves are still blocked (we called it "open" in our mdule stock-inventory-location")? This way the warehouse managers can effectively block the warehouse during the counting, release it ass soon as possible, and enter the inventory later still.
Lionel Sausin.

Follow ups