Are you interested in high quality OpenERP Screencasts?

I've been working with OpenERP for a little over a year and am learning a
lot, but still consider myself a newbie.  I previously came from developing
in Ruby on Rails and am really missing resources for OpenERP that match
things like http://railscasts.com<https://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Frailscasts%2Ecom&urlhash=UwHi&_t=tracking_anet>
 or http://laracasts.com<https://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Flaracasts%2Ecom&urlhash=fjeg&_t=tracking_anet>
(for
the Laravel community). I'm thinking about starting on something similar
for the OpenERP community.

I've setup a small landing page to gather interest and feedback over at
http://openerpacademy.com<https://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fopenerpacademy%2Ecom&urlhash=RMex&_t=tracking_anet>
.

I would love feedback on the concept, and any suggestions you might have on
content topics.  I think putting together screencasts like this would help
the growing OpenERP user/developer base and also help myself as I learn to
use the applications effectively.

Thanks!
Nick

Follow ups