Re: Are you interested in high quality OpenERP Screencasts?

Hi Nick,

Great idea. I always liked Ruby on Rails screencasts. They helped to
interest many new developers to start using RoR. I'm sure they would do the
same for OpenERP.

I'm also working on easing the learning curve for developers and
consultants (and myself). If you will allow, I'll add links to your
screencasts to relevant pages on my site
(UseOpenERP.com<http://useopenerp.com/>).
I'm working on adding process diagrams and it would be great if these
diagrams would be explained through your screencasts.

Kind regards,
Borut

Documentation for OpenERP
Web: UseOpenERP.com <http://useopenerp.com/>