Re: Grouping products by location

On 2014-04-15 12:53, andrzej grymkowski wrote:

there are some modules in
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/c2c-rd-addons/7.0
especially
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/c2c-rd-addons/7.0/files/head:/chricar_stock_product_by_location/
this depends heavily on c2c_stock_accounting

Hi Community,

I want to know how many quantity of product I have in target location. I have a lot of products but relatively small amount of locations ( less < 30 ).

My problem is related to stock.move. Stock moves has described product and location. Significant problem lays on view. How to render all locations as columns header, products as rows and inside cells quantity of this product in this location.

Perfect solution in this case would be Pivot Table like in excel.
Someone affects similar problem or has similar solution to that?

best regards,
Andrzej Grymkowski