account move lines for receivable/payable accounts without partner_id

Hello,

Currently it is possible to create move lines on receivable/payable accounts without specifying a certain partner_id.

I'm not an accountant but that doesn't seem logical to me.  I've found an old bug report concerning this, but the attached fix does not seem to fix the issue:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/662538

Is there a community module that fixes this ?  or am i missing something obvious ?

Tnx

Jos De Graeve

Apertoso business ICT - http://www.apertoso.be/

Guido Gezellelaan 16 - B-9800 Deinze - Belgium

Direct: +32 9 381 64 51

General:+32 9 381 64 50

Mobile: +32 475 54 68 80

mail/im/skype: Jos.DeGraeve@xxxxxxxxxxx - apertoso