Re: Fwd: 50 customers, 20 suppliers w/ 20 products each, i'm the middleman

Thank you, I will try this!

Andy

On 04/27/2014 06:16 AM, Muhammad Fahreza wrote:

Maybe you should install sales, warehouse and purchase modules.

Then you should configure each product to its supplier.

Then you set up in Procurement Tab at Purchase > Products > Products

Procurement Method 	Make to Order
Supply Method 	Buy

Then you go to Warehouse > Schedulers > Run Schedulers, then tick Automatic orderpoint.

Finally, you will have your Sales Order from your customer on databases, and Purchase Order to your suppliers precisely the same.

Best regards,