Re: [Openerp-expert-accounting] Help openerp V8 ECommerce PLeeeeease

On 04/29/2014 02:54 AM, Hachem Chraiti wrote:
Hi, im trying to add some products in the Ecommerce module but after adding
them to the cart and while validation it show me 404 Error !! "The page you
were looking for could not be found; it is possible you have typed the address
incorrectly, but it has most probably been removed due to the recent website
reorganisation. " Pleeeeease need help

Hi,

As this question is related to the installation/configuration of the eCommerce system it should not be [cross-]posted to the Accounting Experts mailing-list.

It redirects me to the /shop/transaction/x while online trial redirects me to
/shop/confirmation?????????

Technically, the controller /shop/transaction/<int:acquirer_id> does not exist, it should be /shop/payment/transaction/<int:acquirer_id>.

The reason you are seeing this could be due to the use of an outdated version of the eCommerce module, or to some incorrect configuration change in the payment acquirer methods.

Which version (branch + revision) of the OpenERP addons are you using, and what payment method do you choose when you get this error? Have you customized the payment acquirer methods? Could you try on a fresh OpenERP instance created with the latest version of the source code and see if you can reproduce it?

More generally, you should be aware that you are using an alpha release of OpenERP v8 so you need to have someone technical in charge of maintaining your deployment and monitoring the changes to the upstream source code.

Cheers,