From: alejandrosantana@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 12:13:35 +0200
Subject: Re: [Openerp-community] update new module list
To: laureote-loic@xxxxxxxxxx
CC: openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, Lauréote.

Have you tried launching OpenERP server with '--update=all' option?

--

Alejandro Santana

alejandrosantana@xxxxxxxxx

~

ANUBÍA, soluciones en la nube, S.L.

www.anubia.es

Plaza Fernando Conde Montero Ríos, 9

36201, Vigo (Pontevedra)

Hello,

I develop modules on openerp and i have a problem to update the module list of  openerp.
Now i add my new modules  in addons and the problem is  when i reload the server the module doesn't

appear at the fisrt try.

Is there an easy efficience way to update the list of new modules ?

Thanks you  !

Lauréote Loïc