Re: update new module list

Weird. Usually, when modifying .xml (like views) you need to reload the
server with the "--update=all" option (nothing about uninstall, unless you
break database). For .py usually reloading the server is enough.

When reloading the server with the "--update=all" option, it writes to a
log the result of loading modules. Do you find any error in the log file?

--
  Alejandro Santana
 alejandrosantana@xxxxxxxxx

<alejandrosantana@xxxxxxxxx>