Buildbot configurator released + further developments

Hi there,

as planned, I've fixed the current state of anybox.buildbot.openerp
before undergoing majors changes by releasing it as version 0.9

    https://pypi.python.org/pypi/anybox.buildbot.openerp/0.9

This could have been done a few weeks ago, but did not acquire the
urgency factor with which we all work :-)
Anyway, thanks to the contributors !

In the forthcoming days/weeks, the bzr trunk will indeed see some major
changes with some incompatibilities :

 - changing some configuration default values for more modern ones
(zc.buildout v2-style, running in virtualenv, etc.). This will also help
cleaning the small inconsistencies that have been reported in the
shipping examples.

 - accomodations for odoo (formerly known as OpenERP future-v8) needs :
it now requires a free port to bind to to launch phantomjs tests, which
cannot even be skipped anymore due to some side effect [1]). Thankfully
the port reservation system we already use for more general functional
testing [2] can handle this in a good-enough way.

 - doc refactor (sphinx)

 - switch to most current buildbot idioms (as far as possible, i.e., not
to "nine", although I'd love to)

Once that's done, we'll call it a 1.0 and we can talk about that during
the OpenDays

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/1314553
[2] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/anybox.buildbot.openerp#id28 and
https://bugs.launchpad.net/anybox.buildbot.openerp/+bug/999066

Good-enough means « with small enough probability of collision with a
concurrent build ». True race-free would be somewhat harder to achieve,
and probably not worth the effort.

Both "oe initialize" and "openerp-server" now bind on the "xmlrpc-port"
from the very beginning. The -P/--port argument is now mandatory in oe
(for simplicity, according to the commit log).

--
Georges Racinet
Anybox SAS, http://anybox.fr