Re: Odoo and community

Olivier will write a more detailed document about all the changes, here is a short summary:

- github.com/odoo/odoo is now the offcial repo, we merged the 3 branches history.

- the github bug tracker will replace the launchpad one, we will use tags to filter and sort bugs.

- translation will remain on launchpad rosetta for a little time(olivier will synchronize manually the .pot and .po), then we will transition to an other platform (probably transifex).

- we will publish a tool to convert feature branch from launchpad to a git branch

- openerp namespaces will be renamed into odoo while keeping backward compatibility

- github.com/odoo-dev/odoo is forked repo that will host all the developement branch of openerp SA (the company will be renamed later). All the development stays public.

- runbot will be replaced by runbot https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-runbot-al

- help is now hosted by the website_forum odoo module

- mailing list will be handled by the website_mail_group module

- a new developer tutorial will be published tomorrow

- the reference documentation will be updated, the technical memento will be converted to rst, we will keep .rst file either in the odoo repository or in the github wiki repository