Re: Odoo and community

All the 3 branches with their full history are in the odoo repository. I will probably move /addons/* into odoo/addons/ so 'base' will be near all the other modules.

As it's now easy to move code between server and addons we will probably move res.partner res.bank etc.. into a partner module. (res.partner will stay in base because of res.users but will be an empty model).

We also removed a lot of unnecessary blobs from the history, the full repo is around 400Mb 1/3rd of the bzr size. Merging the 3 history was quite a technical challenge, all the hard work was done by Xavier Morel (xmo).