Re: How will price per user really work?

On 05/16/2014 06:13 PM, Marcelo Bello wrote:
So let's say I have odoo with 8 app bundles (ecommerce, accounting, sales, wms, etc) and some 20 users in total.

Then a total of 4 workers (users) at the warehouse, using only the wms app bundle. For those 4 users do I pay for only what they actually use (wms app bundle) or do I pay for all 8 apps I have installed?

It would make much more sense if you paid for only what the users use.
Otherwise it means that odoo is more expensive than openerp, and less saleable.