Re: How will price per user really work?

I think it is not a question of whether or not it is more expensive. With
all the new funding you can bet it will all become more expensive.

The question is whether or not you can convince your client that this
pricing scheme makes any sense. "Pricing is Reeeeally" simple won't work as
an argument when the simplicity in it is working against the client.