From: Openerp-community [mailto:openerp-community-bounces+walvekars=gmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Raphael Valyi
Sent: 17 May 2014 00:38
To: Eva Pinter
Cc: openerp-community
Subject: Re: [Openerp-community] Odoo and community

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 3:56 PM, Eva Pinter <epinter@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:epinter@xxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

The name is definitively badly chosen,

In Ireland, DooDoo is used by small kids to say "excrement". We had a presentation today and the people were quite shocked over the new name of the software.

(rofl)

Hard to please everybody. From my own customer in Brazil (he didn't change is avatar because of the renaming though ;-)

https://twitter.com/androidado/status/467283761001168896

--

Raphaël Valyi

Founder and consultant