Re: How will price per user really work?

A nice selling point of Open Source systems, that we use sometimes (only with other solutions now), is that *everyone* in a company can use the system without the company having to pay loads of unnecessary license fees:

* Anyone who answers the phone can look up a customer who is calling in,
* At peak times of the year you can bring in contract/temporary staff and they can access whatever is appropriate for their job,

Frankly, I don't know why OpenERP s.a. don't just close the the source of their product and be done with it. The way it looks to me right now it might as well be and as Fabien said, "Our customers don't choose Odoo beause it's open source."...

Oh and Odoo is a pretty stupid name; I still can't say it out loud without laughing ;-)

Al