Re: OCA LP Project migration to Github

Yes,

one Github team and many repos. It's very important to have a repo
independence and keep modularity. Complex projects with modular teams only
succeed this way. Just like Daniel Reis initiative, there are other ways to
bring a unified view of the overall work to the user out of that modular
organization that is essential for a healthy development.

Eventually we will have a bit of tooling to do to replicate the votation
system on Github merge proposals but it's absolutely doable.

Again, hop to dig into these things soon and sorry for beeing so busy these
days.

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant