Re: [DIRECT DEBIT - Banking Addons] How to reconcile payment lines with invoices?

You need to import payment lines within a bank statement.
The bank statement - when validated - will generate entries.
Reconciliation can only be done between account move lines (=entries) and
never between a payment line and an entry.

If you use account_voucher module, the import of the payment lines will
also reconcile automatically the entry.

Cordialement,

*camptocamp*

INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS