[Multi Company] Message Record Rule

Hi,

It seems message object in openERP doesn't have a record rule to restrict
the company where the user belongs to.
It will be very convenient if end user can just see the message that related
to company where they login to.
I am clear about there’s no company field on message object right now.

So that's why I think we must do the same multi company record rule in
product,partner,etc.. in message object, and add company field on message
object.

Because of this problem I meet a lot of error(access denied) when I want to
look on archives.

I know it will not be developed in V7 stable version, but I hope it will be
in V8.
Or are there has an existed community module for solved this kind of
problem?

Thank You.

Hans Yonathan
OpenERP Support
FALINWA Limited
Expert in Finance & Business Intelligence
OpenERP Partner
Website: www.falinwa.com