Re: [Openerp-community-reviewer] OCA LP Project migration to Github

Leonardo,

Are we going to mirror old branches into github repo under a branch 7 or on
an mirror separated repo?
If you have a mirror branch on main repo, you can be sure there will be
issue on github instead of LP.

Things are not clear, and new commers will suffer.

Also having branch on LP and mirror on github is going to induce bad use
cases.
If we have to keep LP for version 7.0 maybe we should not have any trace of
the 7.0 serie on github.

It will be a shame not to take the occasion to simplyfy
forwardport/backport process.

I'm more in favor of a correctly  planned full switch, instead of an
intermediate situation made in the rush.

Regards

Nicolas