Re: Could oca adopt report_webkit before v8

+1 with Joel and Nicolas

Antony,

What will hapend to my PR for 7.0? Will they be applied to 7.0 but not
automatically pushed into master?

As you still have to support 7.0 it doesn't seems such more work to take
care of report_webkit in master.

report_webkit is used a lot in community. It will take us more than 10 days
to port everything ...

Cheers,

Yannick Vaucher
Business Solutions Software Developer