Presentation of Odoo (formerly OpenERP) CommunityTools

Hello dear community members,

Today I'd like to present you an ambitious project I am working on since some months now. This project is about using Odoo as a powerful tool to manage communities, as there is more and more demand about a complete platform for this but still no real offer.

The fact that Odoo SA moved many tools they used to manage the Odoo community in Odoo itself was for us an opportunity to create such a platform, and we develop several modules to make our vision real under the name "Odoo CommunityTools".

I'll not make a detail presentation here, as I already made a long one on my blog. Please follow this link to know more :

http://yannickburon.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/presentation-of-odoo-formerly-openerp-communitytools/

You can also see the source code here : https://launchpad.net/openerp-communitytools