Re: Presentation of Odoo (formerly OpenERP) CommunityTools

> I'll not make a detail presentation here, as I already made a long one on
> my blog. Please follow this link to know more :
>
> http://yannickburon.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/presentation-
> of-odoo-formerly-openerp-communitytools/
>
> You can also see the source code here : https://launchpad.net/openerp-
> communitytools

I really think the Idea conceptually is REALLY good.

I can see it is __yet__ a PoC am I right?

Can I help you to migrate it to github ?

I did some stuff like that but in separate modules for my own approach in
the company but I think they are so aligned to your Idea.

About the coin stuff I think the new gamification on V8 approach can help a
LOT.

Plan to migrate:

the very very basic part.

repository on: https://github.com/odoocommunity
I make you adminsitrator.
Activate basic stuff like bug and so on....

What do you think?

Regards.

--
--------------------