Odoo - Review rules for GitHub

Hi all,

Some weeks ago, Odoo changed the source code repository from Launchpad to
Github.
I'm pretty lost about how to work with Github according to "Odoo rules".
Samples :
- On launchpad, we had to name a branch like that "*7.0-fix-xxx*". Do we
have to do the same think on GitHub;
- There was a rule "*do not merge if there isn't **at least 2 'approve'*".
I don't see '*approve*' / '*need information*' / '*need fixing*'
functionnality on Github. (neither 'review type : test / code review...
(cf.
https://doc.openerp.com/contribute/05_developing_modules/#community-review)
- I do not see either the "*this bug affects me*" functionnality. Is there
some similar feature ?

Is there some document to explain to the community how to work now ?

Sorry if my questions are not relevant.

Best Regards and see you @ODooDays.

 *Sylvain LE GAL*

* Service informatiqueGroupement Régional Alimentaire de Proximité*
3 Grande rue des feuillants 69001 Lyon
*Bureau : *(+33) 09.72.32.33.17
*Astreinte :* (+33) 06.81.85.61.43
*Site Web** : *www.grap.coop