Re: Odoo - Review rules for GitHub

Hello,

I think (I am not sure) :

    * we can keep the same convention for branch names
    * GitHub uses a score on a pull request that you can increment or decrement by commenting. This allow Travis-CI to comment depending on the tests result
    * you can follow a pull request

Cheers,

--
Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

Hi all,

Some weeks ago, Odoo changed the source code repository from Launchpad to Github.
I'm pretty lost about how to work with Github according to "Odoo rules". Samples :
- On launchpad, we had to name a branch like that " 7.0-fix-xxx ". Do we have to do the same think on GitHub;
- There was a rule " do not merge if there isn't at least 2 'approve' ". I don't see ' approve ' / ' need information ' / ' need fixing ' functionnality on Github. (neither 'review type : test / code review...
(cf. https://doc.openerp.com/contribute/05_developing_modules/#community-review )

- I do not see either the " this bug affects me " functionnality. Is there some similar feature ?

Is there some document to explain to the community how to work now ?

Sorry if my questions are not relevant.

Best Regards and see you @ODooDays.

Sylvain LE GAL
Service informatique
Groupement Régional Alimentaire de Proximité
3 Grande rue des feuillants 69001 Lyon
Bureau : (+33) 09.72.32.33.17
Astreinte : (+33) 06.81.85.61.43
Site Web : www.grap.coop