Re: Enapps update: web-client and server

Hi, we (Cubic ERP) also try to keep aligment to OpenERP/Odoo core. But this
is complicated if the new module need patch some core object.

For example in OpenERP many dictionaries are created from a call to a
method, and that is fine and useful to inherit the method and add your own
values. But the bad new is that not all dictionaries in the core, use this
way to be initialized, in this case and others is necesary make a patch to
not override all core method.

For this reason, we too mantain a forked version of OpenERP in our
repository https://github.com/CubicERP/odoo and offer free spanish support
 if you make a training with us.

Best Regards.