Re: OpenERP launchpad bug list ?

On 06/06/2014 11:28, Yann Papouin wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> After seeing Alexandre Fayolle starting to replicate LP bug reports
> into GitHub, I want to know where is the previous launchpad bugs
> reports list.

That was a mistake on my side. The intent was to replicate only the bug
reports for things fixed in OCB and not merged in Official. After
discussing this with Stefan Rijnhart and Raphael Valyi, we came to the
conclusion that just resubmitting the MP and PR should be enough and
that we would script this.

My appologies for the noise and inconvenience which my attempt caused.

> All projects are redirected from:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/openerp-web/
>
> to:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/bugtrackers/odoo-bugs
> *Bugs are tracked in Odoo bugtracker
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/bugtrackers/odoo-bugs>. *
>
> Where no bug reports list can be found:
> "To lookup old bugs you can search via Google or via
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject";
>
> According to the transition wiki page:
> "LP bugs stay on LP, but no new ones. New bugs = GitHub issues"
> https://github.com/odoo/odoo/wiki/GitHub-Transition
>
> All my existing launchpad filters are not working anymore:

Painful I agree. Not sure if the Odoo team can do much about this
though. Migrating the bug base and MP base to github would have been
nice, but I'm not sure this will happen.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet

Camptocamp France SAS