Re: OpenERP launchpad bug list ?

Okay, so I hope that hiding the "old" bug list is not a way to make a
massive clean on the previous brand name for the new one.

If I quote a mail I sent to Anthony Lesuisse / Community (28 Jan.2014:
OpenERP RD developments, NIH syndrome and strategy):
Antony, are you planning a "bug hunt" or "bug cleaning" event or something
like this before releasing this new version ?
Because, there are so many "confirmed" / "fix committed" bugs assigned to
openerp-dev-*, it would be disappointing to see them set as "Won't Fix"
after the new release with a pasted message like "As per our bug management
policy we can not consider bug [...]"

So please OpenERP SA, find a way to easilly retrieve LP bug tracking data,
and I insist on the tracking word, without having to use the "google search
trick".
I'm not talking about migrating bug reports, but at least having a list
somewhere (wiki ?) with all existing bug reports (fixed, new, etc.) for
each project (server, addons, web).