Re: OpenERP launchpad bug list ?

On 06/06/2014 11:28 AM, Yann Papouin wrote:
According to the transition wiki page:
"LP bugs stay on LP, but no new ones. New bugs = GitHub issues"
https://github.com/odoo/odoo/wiki/GitHub-Transition

The top of the transition page is just a summary with links to more detailed sections further down the page. The bug reports section is here:
   https://github.com/odoo/odoo/wiki/GitHub-Transition#bug-reports

Quoting that section:
"It will still be possible to search through the old LP bug reports via google or via the umbrella "project group"[https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject]. Direct links to bug reports will still work as well."

We certainly do not want to duplicate all the old bug reports on the GitHub bugtracker, what a mess and work duplication that would be. Linking Pull Requests to LP bugs works just fine.

All my existing launchpad filters are not working anymore:

Those filters should more or less continue to work if you replace the various projects with the umbrella "openobject" project group at the beginning of the URL.